Forecaster Customer Success Story
One of the large US retail banks needed to achieve aggressive customer service and sales targets while optimizing branch staffing capacity.
- Lack of platform transaction data and inappropriate granularity level of data
- Seasonality and trending not being taken into account
- Uncertainty of transaction volumes in the face of channel migration and new product introductions
- Inaccurate approach to modeling highly variable platform transaction times and no model in place to generate resource forecasts
- Changing workforce composition and branch network
Upon evaluation of alternatives, the bank turned to Kiran Analytics.
“Our workforce planning and resource alignment solution had to be a win-win-win for the branch workforce, branch managers, and line of business leaders. Kiran Analytics delivered on their promise to address the needs of all three key stakeholders.”
- Credibility brought to platform staffing targets
- Branches achieve revenue targets
- Staffing costs reduced as much as $15,000 per branch
- Customers provided with consistent levels of service across the branch network