Designs, implements, validates, and enhances deployments of Kiran Analytics’ enterprise software solutions. Works closely with clients to define business and data integration requirements. Supports all aspects of the Software Implementation Life Cycle including testing, training, and production technical support.
- Implement client specific instances of Kiran Analytics enterprise software solutions to meet business and integration requirements.
- Enhance existing instances to extend and improve positive impact on client business processes.
- Validate deployments to ensure they are effectively meeting client needs.
- Build lasting and productive business relationships with clients.
- Act as liaison between business and engineering interests both internally and with clients.
- Assist with software testing and training.
- In pursuit of a Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Mathematics, Physics, or other relevant discipline, or equivalent experience.
- Strong problem solving skills
- Desire to learn new technologies and business domains
- Ability to work in a dynamic environment wearing multiple hats at all times
- Good people skills and a strong desire to work in a fast paced environment
- Knowledge of Relational databases and SQL (particularly MS SQL Server T-SQL)
- Basic knowledge of one or more of the following technologies: C#, XML/XSD, LINQ, Visual Studio, MS SQL Server, MS Visual Studio
- Experience with Enterprise Software configuration and/or integration
- Knowledge of Cloud/SaaS software architecture (security, virtualization, etc)
About Kiran Analytics
Kiran Analytics drives intelligent branch transformation for retail banks through the application of predictive analytics, resulting in increased sales and service effectiveness, and reduced operational costs. Kiran’s solutions have been deployed in over 10,000 branches; helping forecast branch staff levels accurately, hire better people faster, and plan and schedule resources efficiently.
Kiran Analytics offers a fun, challenging, start-up environment with amazing opportunity for growth, experienced mentoring from longtime industry experts, and rapid career development. Employees at Kiran Analytics enjoy snacks, drinks, catered lunches, and regular company group events.
To Apply: email your resume to email@example.com