Automated Recruiting Workflow
Streamlined Applicant Workflow Significantly Improves Quality of Hire
The applicant workflow starts with the job posting and job seeker registration on the careers page. It ends with an offer being extended to the most qualified candidate.
How Recruiter powered by CloudCords® streamlines the applicant workflow:
- The applicant creates a profile and applies for an open position.
- The applicant takes basic eligibility assessment. Recruiter accepts qualified applications and declines candidates who do not meet basic eligibility automatically.
- The applicant completes Recruiter predictive assessment. Recruiter scores and screens applicants in real-time based on their responses.
- For candidates that are qualified, Recruiter automatically presents interview scheduling options, enables the applicant to self-schedule the interview, and send interview details – in real-time.
- Recruiter sends notifications to the recruiter for scheduled and re-scheduled interviews and updates Outlook calendar.
- The recruiter and hiring manager perform their interview. The recruiter conducts reference checks and reviews other necessary documents to determine which bucket an applicant goes in: “qualified – offer”, “qualified – no-offer”, or “unqualified – no offer”.
- Recruiter enables the recruiter to update the disposition status.
Confirmed-Match Eliminates Wasted Time and Money
Job seekers are presented with Willingness Questions to confirm that the position for which they are about to interview truly meets their needs. A withdrawal opportunity saves both the job seeker and the hiring company time and money and opens up an interview seat for another candidate.
Contact Kiran now and learn how the automated recruiting workflow function of Recruiter can help you recruit top talent faster.