Recruiting Analysis and Reporting
The rich data sets automatically gathered by Recruiter enable your organization to identify additional productivity gains across every stage of the talent acquisition process. For compliance purposes, this data becomes valuable immediately.
Operationally, the analytics become meaningful after your Recruiter deployment has been operational for four to six months. Over time the value of the collected data and analytics become competitive differentiators.
Increase Recruiter Productivity
Standard reports available in Recruiter will provide your organization with real-time insights on:
- Recruiter productivity
- Open requisitions by region, market or any geography
- Applicant flow by region, market or any geography
- Applicant quality measures and disposition outcomes
- Applicant shortages or backlog
- Compliance reporting
- Recruiting Analytics
Enable Business Intelligence and Better Strategic HR Decisions
The list below is a sampling of the business intelligence opportunities to achieve additional value from your Recruiter implementation. Most items can be calculated at the region level based on the availability of qualified job seekers in each specific market. Analytics opportunities are made possible by the Recruiter solution and are created on a custom basis for each specific client.
- Capacity planning and resource requirements for recruiters
- Optimal number of interview events to schedule
- Optimal number of job seekers to interview
- Enhanced predictive assessment results
- Correlation analysis of preferred skills and job performance
Contact Kiran today and learn how the analytics and reporting functions of Recruiter can help your organization hire top talent faster.