Kiran Analytics Celebrates Major Milestones in 2016
Increased adoption of predictive analytics for workforce optimization fueling expansion
San Diego, CA – January 4, 2017 – Kiran Analytics – a leader in intelligent branch transformation – announced today that it has reached three major milestones in 2016. As Kiran celebrates its new milestones with innovative, predictive analytics solutions, retail banks continue to turn to Kiran Analytics to help them optimize their workforce for improved customer experience, operational efficiency, and growth.
The three major milestones are:
1) With several new enterprise-wide rollouts in 2016, Kiran’s industry-leading workforce optimization solutions are now deployed in over 15,000 branches in the US, UK, and Canada.
2) With new field studies, Kiran Analytics conducted over 6,000 hours of in-branch observations and related analyses in 2016 leading to millions of dollars of recognized savings and sales growth through the insights provided.
3) With the addition of latest retail banks that selected Kiran Analytics as their workforce optimization partner, Kiran’s growing user community now includes five of the top 11 retail banks in the US and two of the top three retail banks in the UK.
Jim DeLapa, CEO of Kiran Analytics said, “We are proud to be the go-to workforce optimization partner that offers the best-in-class solutions for retail banks. “ He added, “Forward thinking retail banks are replacing their outdated branch planning and scheduling software and servers with modern, cloud-based solutions. Pragmatic banking executives are utilizing our field studies and advisory services to gain branch transformation insights. As financial institutions improve their analytics and workforce management process maturity, Kiran Analytics is positioned to help them make better business decisions faster.”
Among others, two implementations were particularly indicative of Kiran’s continuous expansion:
• First Tennessee Bank chose Kiran Analytics Workforce Optimization Platform
• Fifth Third Bank selected Kiran Analytics as its Workforce Optimization Solution Partner
Kiran Analytics is currently working with several financial institutions on implementations that will go live over the next two quarters. It is expected that the total number of branches powered by Kiran’s products and services will exceed 20,000 branches in 2017.
Kiran’s products, Forecaster, Scheduler, and Recruiter, are powered by CloudCords, Kiran’s proprietary private cloud environment, and offered as a Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) for retail banks.
About Kiran Analytics
Kiran Analytics drives intelligent branch transformation for retail banks through the application of predictive analytics, resulting in increased sales and service effectiveness, and reduced operational costs. Kiran’s solutions have been deployed in over 15,000 branches; helping hire better people faster, forecast branch staff levels accurately, plan and schedule resources efficiently. Kiran Analytics is a member of Consumer Bankers Association (CBA), Bank Administration Institute (BAI), and British Bankers Association (BBA).