Put Your Retail Banking Experience to Use in an Exciting New Way!
Kiran Analytics is a leader in retail banking process consulting. Many of our projects involve field studies where we send qualified consultants into our client’s branches to perform observations. These are highly-paid, short term, contract positions that offer training, travel and on-site work in retail bank branches.
You will travel to San Diego for 3 days of training with the entire project team. The travel is at our expense and you are paid for training. Then, you will be assigned to a different branch each week for 3-4 weeks of the project. You will learn new skills, meet new people, and most likely travel to new cities!
This is a great opportunity to add a new dimension to your retail banking experience, add a new line to your resume and get another great employment reference. If you have previous branch banking experience, and are available to work on short-term contract work, we would like to speak to you.
- Field Study projects typically last 5 weeks. They include three days of on-site training which occurs in the first week of the project in San Diego, California. After training, the project involves 4 weeks of field study work in the bank branches.
- Consultants work 3 of those 4 weeks, but applicants must be available to work all four weeks. Work is performed in the bank branches 5 days per week (usually Monday – Friday, but sometimes Tuesday – Saturday). The work day is approximately 9 hours.
- Although we try to assign you to a branch that is local to where you live, you must be willing to travel should we require you at another location. Because the branches to be covered are throughout the US, most consultants travel for one or more weeks. Travel, lodging and meals are all paid for by the company.
- The positions involve performing observations of operations conducted by employees in the bank branch. Data collection is conducted using handheld tablet computers.
- Candidates must be available full-time during the entire duration of the project.
- Retail banking experience (mortgage lending experience does not apply).
- 1 year experience as a Branch Manager, Assistant Branch Manager, or 2 years as a Lead Teller.
- Flexible schedule and 100% availability and WILLINGNESS TO TRAVEL the ENTIRE duration of the project.
- Reliable transportation and willing to drive to local area branches (or stay overnight for locations that are too far for a daily commute). Travel / lodging expenses paid by company.
- Strong computer skills including the ability to use Excel, Email, and the Internet.
- Able to stand for long periods of time and carry a hand held computer for an 8 hour work day.
- Focused work ethic, professional attire suitable for working in a retail bank, excellent communication skills, and careful attention to detail are necessary.
- A background check is required to confirm that you are eligible to work inside a bank branch under Federal, State and local guidelines.
- Eligible to rent a car.
- BS/BA degree highly desired.
To Apply: Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org