San Diego, CA, October 24, 2018 – Kiran Analytics, a Verint Company – a leader in accelerating branch transformation with advanced analytics – announced today that its executives, along with retail banking experts, will share actionable transformation insights at two upcoming industry events.
Branch Transformation 2018 Presentation: Using Data Analysis to Fuel Branches
Date and Time: November 27, 2018, 2 pm GMT
Location: Royal Lancaster Hotel, London
• Paul Speight, Director of Service and Resource Optimisation, Lloyds Banking Group (UK)
• Carl Christon, Director of Client Management, Kiran Analytics – a Verint Company
As branches transform to meet customers’ changing needs and expectations, we need to create an increasingly efficient, effective and dynamic workforce. As the UK’s largest banking group, Lloyds Banking Group is meeting this challenge by significantly growing its resource planning capability, leveraging technology, insights, and analytics to optimise the distribution of its human resources.
Future Branches 2018 Presentation: Advanced Analytics for Improving Customer Experience and Workforce Engagement in Your Branches
Date and Time: December 3, 2018, 3:15 pm CST
Location: Hilton Austin, Texas
• Stephen K. Griffin, SVP Retail Distribution Strategy/Sales and Staffing Analytics, Regions Bank
• Ben Hopper, Vice President, Retail Strategy & Transformation, First Horizon
• Randy Ross, Executive Vice President, Kiran Analytics – a Verint Company
One of the top challenges of banking transformation leaders is: How can we improve customer satisfaction with optimized resources and business processes in our branches? Data and Advanced analytics is one of the most important new technologies for addressing this challenge. Since an engaged and productive workforce drives customer satisfaction, applying advanced analytics to optimize your branch staffing can pay significant dividends.
Contact us to learn more about these presentations.