Seeking a very bright full-stack software engineer that wants to be a driving force in the development of SaaS analytic software solutions. We are a small, efficient company requiring all team members including the candidate to be able to wear many hats, while remaining effective and focused.
- Design and develop large scale, highly available enterprise web applications.
- Contribute to all aspects of software development cycle.
- Assist in establishing efficient software development best practices.
- Drive adoption of best practices in code health, testing, and maintainability.
- Analyze and decompose complex software systems and collaborate with and influence others to improve the overall design.
- Offer creative ideas to solve industry or client specific problems.
- Be driven and a self-starter with the ability to run with a project with little guidance.
Requirements and Qualifications
- BS or MS degree in Computer Science or related technical field or equivalent practical experience.
- 1-10 years of experience in web application development, large scale enterprise product development or comparable experience.
- Experience with the C#, ASP.NET MVC, and Entity Framework is preferred, but will consider other object-oriented languages as long as you are willing to learn/work in .NET
- Familiar with SQL and experience with database design are preferred.
- Strong writing and communication skills.
This is a direct-hire position with competitive salary and benefits located in San Diego. Stable company with continued growth and increasing revenue each year. Intelligent, dedicated and loyal team help create a very positive work environment.
To apply: Submit resume to Careers@Kiran.com.