Kiran Analytics Summit 2019
September 12-13, La Jolla, CA
- Keynote presentations by retail banking industry leaders
- Customer presentations and success stories by client banking executives
- Round table discussions on popular topics related to strategy, workforce management, branch transformation and process optimization.
- Kiran Analytics presentations with updates on analytics research, strategic product roadmap, and new features demos
- Optional networking activities (hiking, golf, kayaking)
The Kiran Analytics Summit provides the perfect opportunity for retail bankers to network with their peers, hear from other Kiran Analytics clients about their success stories, and participate in round table discussions to exchange ideas. See the highlights video from last year.
“Great conference! The insights shared and the business relationships started made the Summit a hit.”
– Ben Hopper, Retail Transformation and Strategy, First Tennessee Bank
“The presentations were highly relevant. Round table discussions and networking made it an excellent conference.” – Gina Burmeister, Retail Workforce Management Consulting, U.S. Bank
“It was exciting to be at a conference where the focus is branch banking.”
– Jon McCallister, Retail Operations, Fifth Third Bank
Hilton La Jolla Torrey Pines 10950 N Torrey Pines Rd, La Jolla, CA 92037.
Kiran Analytics Summit participants receive a special hotel rate. To take advantage of our room block discount, be sure to book your hotel room at the Hilton La Jolla Torrey Pines by July 15, 2019. The room block includes the nights of the September 11th, 12th, 13th. (The group code will be sent via email upon registration.)
When will the conference take place?
Kiran Analytics Summit 2019 will take place on September 12th and September 13th. Optional networking activities such as hiking, golf, and kayaking will take place Friday afternoon. Sign-up information for activities will be sent to registrants separately.
Is there a conference fee?
The conference is free if your company is a Kiran Analytics – A Verint Company – client with a current contract and you register before July 15th or by invitation only.
Who is responsible for hotel room reservations and hotel charges?
Transportation and Airport Information
The hotel is about a 20-25 minute drive from the San Diego International Airport. We recommend taking a shuttle or ride sharing service to save time and money. If you plan on renting a car, give yourself an hour for pick up and drop off because all rental car companies are off-site at San Diego International Airport.