Kiran Analytics Summit 2019
September 12-13, La Jolla, CA
- Opening Keynote – Retail Banking Outlook
- Region’s Journey With Role Design and Evolution to a Single Job Family
- Staffing for New Branch Formats: Insights from a Super Regional
- Lloyd’s Journey With Branch WFM and Analytics
- Optimizing Branch Open Hours with Advanced Analytics
- Keynote – Workforce Engagement
- First Horizon Validates Transformation Initiatives with Field Studies
- Data Driven Insights for Strategic Decision Making
- Roundtable Discussions
- Networking activities (hiking, golf, kayaking)
“Great conference! The insights shared and the business relationships started made the Summit a hit.”
– Ben Hopper, Retail Transformation and Strategy, First Horizon
“The presentations were highly relevant. Round table discussions and networking made it an excellent conference.” – Gina Burmeister, Retail Workforce Management Consulting, U.S. Bank
“It was exciting to be at a conference where the focus is branch banking.”
– Jon McCallister, Retail Operations, Fifth Third Bank
President and CEO
Chief Retail Banking Officer
EVP, Head of Sales, Service & Performance Mgmt
EVP, Regional Executive, Mountain Region
Hilton La Jolla Torrey Pines 10950 N Torrey Pines Rd, La Jolla, CA 92037.
The discounted room block, which has been reserved for Kiran Analytics Summit participants, and the hotel, is sold out due to high demand on September 11-13th. When you register, you will be sent information regarding alternatives for accommodations.
When will the conference take place?
Kiran Analytics Summit 2019 kicks off with a Welcome Reception on Wednesday evening. The presentations will take place on September 12th and September 13th. Optional networking activities such as hiking, golf, and kayaking will take place Friday afternoon. Sign-up information for activities will be sent to registrants separately.
Is there a conference fee?
The conference is free if your company is a Kiran Analytics – A Verint Company – client with a current contract and you register before August 15th or by invitation only.